Monday, April 23, 2012

CHECK OUT THE BUZZ FROM THE NORTH AMERICAN SUMMITS ON INTERPRETING AND REGISTER NOW! EARLY BIRD ENDS APRIL 30TH!

CHECK OUT THE BUZZ FROM THE NORTH AMERICAN SUMMITS ON INTERPRETING AND REGISTER NOW! EARLY BIRD ENDS APRIL 30TH! Teacher and Student Discounts Apply! 

• “Congratulations on a spectacular conference! I came away stimulated, encouraged and excited for our profession (now and later). You do an excellent job taking care of all the big and little details and the result is a tremendous event for our field.” 

• “I want to congratulate you and Barry again for such a great job. The organization was flawless.”

• “The summit was worth my investment. I had a wonderful time learning and networking with colleagues. I certainly look forward to attending the next one.” 

• “Fabulous job. Fabulous opportunity. The best thing I have ever done for my career.” 

• “Great Summit! As an interpreter, I really felt I belonged. It really addressed the challenges of the industry.” 

• “For the 2nd time, a great event that gives you what no other events offer. This is by and for interpreters and it was great! Thank you!” 

• “A very worthwhile and professional meeting of colleagues, educators, vendors, end users, and service providers.” 

• “You are tackling a difficult set of issues admirably. Congrats!” 

Complete details can be found at www.interpretamerica.net/summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment